Help and Practice for Every Math Course
The mission of the Learning Center Math Tutors is to provide academic support for students enrolled at LSSC and UCF, as well as to public high school students and other members of the community. Tutoring is available for all math classes taught at LSSC. Students are always the number one priority in the Learning Center math lab. Participation in math lab is required for developmental classes, and orientations are held each term as scheduled by instructors.
- Experienced Tutors available days and evenings
- One-on-one Assistance
- Assistance at all math levels
- Appointments unnecessary
- Reference Books
- Videos and CDs - Geometer's Sketchpad, Algebrator programs
- Nursing math assistance
LSSC Learning Center Labs accommodate persons with disabilities and are wheelchair and scooter accessible.
- -- 87 percent of students who completed all of their practice exercises passed
- -- 69 percent of students who completed at least half passed
- -- 22 percent of students who completed little of their practice work passed