Requesting Official Transcripts
LSSC uses an outside processing service called Credential Solutions ensure our students' transcripts are processed and delivered quickly. All transcript orders require authorization.
Request official transcripts Credential Solutions LSSC website.
The Admissions and Records Office takes responsibility for handling transcript requests in a prompt and efficient manner. We are not responsible for any mishandling by the U.S. Post Office or the receiving school or agency. Replacement copies cannot be issued without the normal transcript fee.
Students wishing to pick up their transcripts from the South Lake or Sumter campuses must allow an additional 24-48 business hours for the transcript to be available for pick up.
All students enrolled in the Educators Preparation Institute (EPI), please contact the Admissions and Records Office to request your transcript. This system cannot be used for EPI students. Click here
Lake-Sumter State College provides the following procedure(s) for authorizing transcript orders:
- Your order can be authorized by signing an Authorization Form that we will provide at the end of this ordering process and returning this form via fax or mail.
- LSSC provides an additional way to automatically authorize your order if:
- You attended Lake-Sumter State College any time from 1990 to the present
- The billing name on the credit card you use to pay for this order matches both the student name on this order and the student name in their records
- A specific number of fields in this order such as Student ID, Social Security No., and Date of Birth match the information in their records
- You do not have any attachments that must accompany your transcript