It is the mission of the eLearning department to support academic
initiatives that increase student success by providing electronic tools
for education and academic services that complement the traditional
methods of delivery and support.
It is our commitment to help
ensure that the most diverse student population can be reached, retained
and supported using a variety of technology resources. Additionally our
commitment extends to supporting faculty and staff by designing,
developing, applying, and managing their requirements relating to
In order to fulfill this mission, the eLearning Department will:
- Encourage and support the effective use of technology across the curriculum.
- Provide training and assistance to faculty and staff using all forms of technology
- Provide assistance and support for students using technology to meet their goals
- Serve as a resource for online teaching and learning
- Provide tools and resources for the effective preparation of students on the use of the (LMS).
- Facilitate faculty collaboration to produce effective teaching and learning practices related to technology.
- Provide direction and support in instructional design to assist faculty in quality eLearning integration in the classroom.
- Encourage and support the use of the learning management system (LMS) and other technologies in all learning environments.