The Articulation Process
If you are interested in articulation with Lake-Sumter State College, please complete an articulation request form and submit the form to PIE@lssc.edu.
- After an initial review (using the articulation form) PIE will complete the required sections and gather all pertinent details and documentation in support of the articulation agreement.
- The Articulation Agreement Form and all supporting documentation will be sent to the Chair of the Articulation Committee, who will determine the appropriate content faculty and forward the documentation for review and approval.
- If approved, the Articulation Committee Chair will send the Articulation Approval Form and supporting documentation to Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs for review and Cabinet approval.
- If denied, the Articulation Committee Chair will send the Articulation Approval Form and supporting documentation to the Office of PIE and the requesting party will be notified
- If approved by the Vice President, the approval form will then be reviewed by the college Cabinet. The final decision will be forwarded to the Office of PIE and the requesting party will be notified. All articulation agreements will be housed in PIE.